People Interested In This Blog

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

More Info On What Is Going On

Hello again. Well the last time I posted I thought we were going to do a Picc line today but turns out that they did not have enough time to get it done today so early tomarrow morning they are going to do it. It is a simple prodcedure done in 30 minutes, and I have talked with a mom who her daughter has the same thing. http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/007243.htm Here is the website on what a Picc line is I just hope this link works.. I have no idea what I am doing ! Ha ha.
Well other than that nothing else is going on, she is smiling again today and back to her normal self. So that is that and I will let ya know as soon as I can what is going to happen from here on out. Till next time

Sincerely,
Chantel R. Conn

No comments: