People Interested In This Blog

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Today Good News!!!!

Hello there. Good news Oregon Health Plan lady called me an asked me if Oct the 15-17th was ok for me to go down to Stanford University to go for the Pre-Op.I said that was fine and they are now getting the tickets for me tomarrow. So that is what is going on for now. I am really excited that this is going fast. As for her she got sick last night and then we gave her a bath, got her dressed and then she was fine for the night. Then Donny and I got her up this morning at 8:30 and sat her down on the bed and then Blahh... with in 4 minutes she got sick 4x all over the bed all down the sheets, the dirty clothes. It was a mess.. Other than that she is doing ok. She kept her bottle down this afternoon and seems to be keeping the 2nd one down also. She hates the Ng Tube and tends to pull on it during the night and day. We got these things from the Hospital that I asked for and that she had during the Kasi procedure the nurses call them "No No's". They hold her arm straight so she can't pull out her Ng tube. It's better than keeping her blanket tight next to her arms, and then she sweats and I think usually she is potty. Anyway so far so good. After this is just waiting. Never know though we could get lucky and get one while we are down there for 3 days. Till next time

Chantel

No comments: