People Interested In This Blog

Monday, October 20, 2008

Going Back To Oregon!! WHOO!!

Hi again there pupils. Today is going ok, kinda had a rough night yet again thanks to sharing a room with a lady and her screaming kid. Trinity slept through it per usual and then at 6am we had construction going on... I finally woke up to 7 Dr's. in the room staring at me and they let me know what was going on. They said that her fluid intake wasn't good enough for them last night so they want to put the darn NG tube back in her. Yes and I just took one out yesterday cause they said she was doing ok.. (SHOOT..RIGHT) They also said that I can be released tomarrow, which in turn is good since my Mom and Dad were headed to Visit my sister in Yuba City down here. So I get to hitch a ride in open land back home with them. I am happy about that cause I'd rather drive than fly anyday. So that is about everything that I can say and things are looking really good so far. Well all.. Till next time.

Sincerely,
Chantel R. Conn

No comments: