People Interested In This Blog

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Getting Back To Oregon

Hello again all. I am now currently in Yuba City with family and am going to head home sometime tomarrow. Trinity is doing fine and we are going to meet up with the Stanford team on Thursday at 11:30 in Oregon. We are just going to go ahead and keep the appointment even though I have already met with them and going to also meet with my Dr up there as well so we can all be on the same page. As for Sissy (Trinity) she keeps changing as the days go by. Now she giggles at you and sometimes I can even get her to blow kisses. She is the cutest baby... ( yes Mommy loves) I was a little peeved today cause I did not get released by the time I wanted to but at least I did get out of there today. So all is well and that is all the news I have for now. Till next time pupils...

Sincerely,
Chantel R. Conn

No comments: