People Interested In This Blog

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Up at Doernbechers To Stay Untill The Liver Transplant

Hello again. I have some news since the last time I posted. When we were comming home from Stanford I noticed that her belly was growing again. I let this go for a few days and then called up at OHSU. They in turn told me to go see my Primary Care Physician and to see if I can get in to see him so he could asses her. Well we got into the Dr. on Monday and then they got her in. The Dr said that the acities had come back and that he was going to call my liver Dr. up at OHSU. She did talk to them and then talked to me and told me that she wanted me to pack my bags and wanted me to take Trinity to OHSU for a long term stay until she got the liver call. So now what is going on is that she is up here, has the Ng tube back in her nose, has an I.V line in her right arm and now they want to put the PICC line in her so they can quit poking her every morning to draw labs. So they are going to get this done sometime this afternoon. The Dr also said that her PELD score is going to be elevated beacuse the blood results were getting worse. So anyways the nurse is in at the moment so I am going to close this. Till next time.

Sincerely,
Chantel R. Conn

No comments: