People Interested In This Blog

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Dr's Finally Gave Some Answers!

Hello again. ( I never know how to start so thats just what I have come to say over and over again XD!Its like a broken record.)Anyways back to what I am on here for, Trinity is doing very well. Infact so well that I got to pull the NG tube out of her this morning, the very one that I put in. They said that as long as she is getting 300ml which comes out to on average 10 oz in a day or more that she no longer needs it. They also have discontinued the Thick It mix and the Polycose also that I was mixing in the bottle. They started her off slowly with just normal amounts of formula that a normal baby would take and just today bumped it up to 24 cal which comes out to 1/2 more than normal. They also said that they did not know the exact place that she was at on the list but that the list was really short and the Dr expected to have her a liver with in 1-2 months. He said other than that she is doing well. So that is all I have so far, and I will know more Monday or Tuesday this week. Will try to keep you all updated as to what is going on. Well that is all until next time.
Sincerely, Love, & Peace
Chantel R. Conn

No comments: