People Interested In This Blog

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Trinity Update







Hello there family and friends. Ok I have lots of information for Trinity from my liver Dr up there at OHSU. Ok for 1 Trinity is doing o.k as for the swelling in her belly and it is going down. WHOO Praise GOD! For 2nd she has been getting sick last night and into the early morning and that isn't really good but there is good with the bad, she is now 11lbs! Last night my Mother spent the night with me and helped out, which I appreciate very much, and that was fun to have some one up there to talk to. The Dr came in this afternoon and talked to us and told us that we will probably be going home on Tuesday and in the meantime she is going to have a scope put down her throat and see if she has any blockage causing her to get sick as much as she does, and then possibly tomarrow or Monday she will have an Echo gram done on her heart since she was born with a slight heart murmur and then an ultrasound to see how much fluid is left in her belly. Then I will be getting a good teaching on doing the NG tube since she is going to have that till she gets the transplant. Ok then off to home Tuesday, then we are going to go back up to OHSU at Doernbechers in Portland on the 23 of October since the team from Stanford University is going to come up and check on there paitents that have or are going to have a liver transplant. (They do this 3 times in a year), and be there for a couple of days. Then they will give me a call within 2 weeks to set up a Pre Op appointment for me and Trinity to fly down to Stanford University and stay there for 2-5 days so they can do lab work ect. Then fly back home and then wait for the phone call that the liver is ready to go and fly there fast. So that is the just of what I know so far. Probably I have some more information but at the time that is all I can remember. Oh and I wanted to take the time to say Thank You people who have visited me and Trinity at the hospital. Also I wanted to say a HUGE BIG Thank You for people who are praying for our family and that are having there churches pray for us. I love each one of my family members and friends and thank the Lord for them! I give you all the Lords Blessings in your family's as well and thank you for being here for Myself and my family. We really appreicate all of you. Well till next time!
Love,
Chantel R. Conn

No comments: