People Interested In This Blog

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Getting Sicker by The Minute

Hello again friends and family. Sorry I haven't posted until now, lots been going on since last time. Between the bed changes and massive sponge baths during the day sometimes wonder how I keep going. Sissy is on Ng Tube feedings now constant and she is not taking them very well at all. She is getting sick all the time and I have no idea what to do for her. I just feel really bad for her and try and make her as comfortable as possible. I have talked with the Dr this morning and she said that try and keep her from flipping over on her stomach is all I can do. She has been cranky today with little grimaces and smiles once in awhile but she is really ticked of at her Mommy right now cause I won't let her go on her stomach. Wonder who she gets that from? Haaaa! Anyways right now we turned off the feedings to give her a break cause I think that she needs one and she has fluid in the belly yet again. Yes she looks like a pot belly pig again! Anyways other than that I have no updates.. oh ya I do the Dr's. talked with my Mom when she was up here spending the night and in the Morning and said that they are going to go over her PELD score again Tue or Wed of this week. Ok that is all I know off the top of my head. Well have to go. Till next time.

Sincerely, Love, God's Blessings

Chantel R. Conn

No comments: