People Interested In This Blog

Friday, October 24, 2008

Along with some good news comes some bad....

Hello again there. Today has been wonderful and scary at the same time. Trinity is doing good today on not getting sick and tonight I have talked to the Dr because of a concern that I had today about her poop being grey and they said that is not a concern at all and she asked how she was doing about getting sick and I said that she has not got sick all day and wondered about the Ng tube. She said that I can hold off until the weekend and then come and see her on Monday at 2pm. The Dr also told me that her 1 medicine out of several had to be increased and that was about it. As for the phone call from Stanford people down there, a nice lady called me to inform me about Trinity's PELD score and that determines how far up she will go on list. Anyways she told me that she was 27 now instead of 23 on the score and that by the results of her lab work from yesterday at OHSU that she is indeed getting more sick. Yesterday I did also ask about the living rate after liver transplant and the Dr's said that she should thrive as a normal person, with taking several medications. So that is that so far and my gut feeling is that it is going to happen within the end of November or sooner. Thank you again who all are praying for her and I love all my family and friends for supporting us during this trying time.
Till Next Time

Sincerely,
Chantel R. Conn

No comments: