People Interested In This Blog

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Doing just Fine!

Hi again. We are doing ok as for now. I just got word yesterday that she is healty enough to go through the liver transplant and we are now listed as of yesterday. One thing that I wanted to bring to friends and family's attention is that we could possibly sometime down the road get a phone call for a liver , get here to California and then get sent back home. They said that is a possibility and just to be aware of that. If and when she does get a liver transplant she will be on anti-rejection medication for the rest of her life . Also her immune system will be way low and she will have to stay away from sick people ect when she has that done. As for now I am waiting for the Dr's. to show up and ask 50 billion questions so I know what is going on and when we will possibly be going home. I miss all my family and friends and can't wait to see you all again soon when we come home. I will talk to ya soon and anyone don't hesitate to call me. Till next time.

Sincerely, Love Ect! XD,
Chantel R . Conn

No comments: