People Interested In This Blog

Sunday, October 5, 2008

More Updates

Hello there. Today has been OK this morning she threw up as I was walking in the door. All over the floor and all over Mommy! Then I called the nurse in and she helped me clean it up. Then I gave her a sponge bath and changed her diaper. Then we finally fell asleep at 2:30 am. Today she has been doing well. She got stopped on her formula at 6 am this morning so they can do a x-ray of her stomach and bowels to see if there is any obstruction causing her to vomit. Good news is there is none and she is good as gold there. They wanted to see the medicine they gave her down to her Colon so they are going to take her back to x-ray here at 1:30pm. They did take her I.V out of her head and she doesn't need it any more. Other thing is I probably wasn't listening to the Dr. very well. She said that on Oct 23 that I don't have to stay over night. Its just coming in to the clinic so I just wanted to let ya all know that. At the moment we moved to Rm 24 and we are on the South part Level 9 just in case any one wants to come visit us. She is napping at the moment and she is in good spirits and in God's hands.
Well talk to ya all later. Till next time

Chantel R. Conn

No comments: