People Interested In This Blog

Friday, October 10, 2008

More Updates

Hello again. Today is going ok. Got Trinity up this morning at 9:45am and got ready to change her and the phone rang. It was the Oregon Health Plan lady calling me back to let me know that they are still working on transportation to get me there to Palo Alto, Ca and that she would be calling me through out the day. I was still conversing with her and I heard Sissy crying. Ran in the bed room and she got sick all over everything in her crib and had the bad case of the Poo poos also! ARGGG!!! Told her I had to go and for her to call me back. Got her in the tub and gave her a warm little baby bath and got her all dried up ect. Then the Dr's nurse from OHSU called and was conceirned about Trinity being lathargic and wanted me to take her to the emergency room. I was supprised and told her she is only non active when she gets done being sick. They still want me to have her checked out to make sure she is ok. I have to go get her weight checked in Carlton. Other than that no more news. Till next time.
Chantel R. Conn

No comments: