People Interested In This Blog

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Mother and Baby at Childrens Hospital

Hello there. Well this is the 3rd time that I have tried to post and all the sudden it erases it so I had to come out in the lobby and try it this way. So far some of you know that I was comming here to Palo Alto to just get an evaluation and come home. Well as of right now it is not going that way. I was noticing Trinity's belly grow a little on the 14th before we left and today it is just huge. So after all the people that I met today the Dr's were last and I told them that I did not feel safe flying her in that condition so they are keeping me here untill futher notice. They are going to meet tomarrow and talk about Trinity and her liver transplant evaluation tomarrow so I will know more about that then and update it all at that time. If any one wants to chit chat or just e-mail me please feel free to do so. I have much time on my hands and wouldn't mind a e-mail or phone call at all. Other than that so far nothing is going on. Well anyways till next time!

Sincerely,
Chantel R. Conn

No comments: