People Interested In This Blog

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My Little Angel

Hi again. Last night was so nice to sleep through the night and not wake up at 5:30 am. Got some real sleep and I feel refreshed and ready to start the day. She woke me up this morning at 7:10 hollering so we got up, got her fed and changed her poo diaper. WHOO!!! Never thought as a mom I would be this excited about poo, ha ha . Kinda funny if you think about it. She is looking better by the day and I love seeing this improvement. Her drain hole is no longer leaking so that is a plus (less laundry for Mommy to do). She is starting to smile a lot more now and knows who is holding her, and getting a lot more demanding when she is dirty or hungry. Well its getting late in the A.M so I am gonna go need to finish the house somewhat today. Till next time
Chantel Conn

No comments: