People Interested In This Blog

Monday, June 9, 2008

Day 8 In Hospital

Hello there, back again. Well as of this morning they said that she looks great and that we can both go home tomarrow. WHOO! I am so excited. Today they just have to check her biliruben levels with a test. They just got done checking her stools and said that the green was toxins in the liver and that was excelent, and that if he didn't know this was her room he wouldn't have recognized her. So I am sure that her color has changed alot. I am so pleased with what is going on with her. I am glad for all the people praying for her, and thankful to my lord and savior that he gave myself and Donny this wonderful, presious little angel. If it wasn't for a little faith, I would have given up long ago. Well till next time.
Chantel Conn

1 comment:

Jeff and Sarah said...

Chantel, I am so happy to hear this wonderful news! Our prayers have been answered!! It must feel so good to be home, too. When ya get a free minute I would love to talk with ya on the phone. In the mean time, try to get some rest now that you're home and take care!

<3 The Squire Fam