People Interested In This Blog

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Arrggg... days of fun....

Hello again. Well today has been fun.. NOT XD! Started off with Trinity waking me up as she is choking on her spit and got sick a little. After having a major attack with her freaking me out I waited a good 30 min and then I fed her at 6:30 this morning. Fell back asleep and then she woke me up at 9am for another feeding. She was fine after those feedings and didn't get sick. Ok then we get her fed at 12:30pm and I sit her down for a break and wanting to go out side and smoke, ( I know its a bad habit and I will quit again). So as I set her down of course she wants to still be held... I let her cry a little and then she starts smiling and kinda laughing so then everything is cool (for the time being). I get back in the house sit down and then she just starts screaming. I'm thinking OK she just got fed, changed , what in the world is wrong with her. I pick her up and as I do something is running down my arm.... ARRGGG she had the case of the runs.... all over in her seat all over me and all down her leg. So get her cleaned up and such. Feed her again at 4pm. She is doing fine. Feed her again at 7:00 pm and get about 3 1/2 oz down her she is done get ready to burp her and BLAHHH all down the front of me .. so its bath time for us both. Wipe her up so she doesn't slip in my hands and then get her in the baby bath. Now at the time being I have no idea what is wrong with her. Maby she has a belly ache I don't know but the Dr's. told me to at least feed her 8 to 12 times a day and she is only getting 3-4 oz in a feeding. What am I doing wrong. Who knows. Tomarow I am going to make a phone call and see what I can do cause really she did gain some weight but if she keeps getting sick like this she is going to be going backwards instead of forward. And Mommy is going crazy. Well till next time.
Chantel Conn

No comments: