People Interested In This Blog

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Arrggg forgot to post....

Hello again. We are still doing fine. Trinity is starting to giggle a little bit more everyday and last night as I was watching her she found her little feet and was staring at them for a few minutes. Some of my family members are concerned about her cause she is not getting really chunky and putting on some weight. Now that I sit here and think about it for a while , she still is in newborn diapers and clothes and she is going to be 3 months here soon. To me maby it just was the surgery she had and that it might take a while for her to put on some weight and gain a few pounds. I have an appointment on June the 18Th at 12 pm up at OHSU campus, but maby I will give a call and put to rest to those who are concerned about her. She is looking better to me and is taking her medications well so I think things are going smoothly. Well have to go. Till next time.
Chantel Conn

No comments: