People Interested In This Blog

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Home and Enjoying It!!

Yes I am at home sitting at the PC and looking at my dirty house but it was better than sitting up there not knowing what to do with yourself. I mean don't get me wrong the care up there was excellent but its just not the same being home. She is doing well today we woke Mommy up at 5:30 am this morning for a feeding then at 7:00 am cause we were throwing a fit and pushed ourselves up to the top of the crib. So I fed her and then we fell back a sleep then she woke up at 9:30 am and then out came yucky medicine time. She has lots let me tell you. But anything to make her better. As of right now she is sucking on her Bink and sitting in her bouncy chair and not a care in the world (and then we are trying to eat the blanket). My say is that I think everything is going well and that she is doing better by the day. She sure has the attitude of both parents, ha ha. Well we have to get some more prescriptions filled, so till next time.
Chantel Conn

No comments: