People Interested In This Blog

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

WHOO She Is Doing Awesome!

HELLOOOO PUPILS! Oh man is God awesome or what! I prayed for a liver for my daughter and guess what, on Sunday at 5pm that my daughter was getting a liver! I am so happy I could burst! She is doing really awesome and the team was just in her room checking on her and I talked to the surgeon and he said that things are progressing well. My family was up here My Mother, Father, Son came up in a car, and my husband I picked up at the airport at 10:30pm and her surgery was scheduled for 2am. It was nice having them here, and they just left today to go back home for a short time and then they will be back before Thanksgiving. She looks wonderful and is kinda puffy since she is on a steroid medicine. You can tell the difference in pictures how she looks now. She is no longer that yellow, just a very faint hint of it, and her schlara (the whites of her eyes) are clear. She is transplanted with a child's liver. She is a 0+ and she got a A liver. Well I really need to go eat something. So talk to ya all later. Till Next Time!

Love,
Chantel R. Conn

All things are Possible With God!

2 comments:

Jeff and Sarah said...

Oh Wow, Chantel! She looks like she's doing wonderfully! I'm so glad that all our prayers have been answered! We continue to pray for healing and a quick recovery for Trinity. She is such a little doll and Felicity loved meeting her. They will have to have another play date soon :)

<3 Sarah, Jeffrey, and Felicity

The Blossoming Mom said...

Praise God!!! We are now praing for her recovery and that her body would not reject her new liver. Thank you so much for the update. she is looking good.

All our love,
Paul, Elizabeth, & Jeremiah