People Interested In This Blog

Friday, November 21, 2008

Being Crabby and Spoiled

Hi again. Its just me. Anyways Trinity is doing really well, and her vital signs are good and she is stable. Today though she has been getting really fussy all the sudden and I think it's because of her coming down off the pain medicines. Just called in to check on her and they said that they are going to give her another round, and they will give me a call if they need me to come. I will probably pack a few things and stick around there till she gets released since I will probably feel a lot better with her in the room with me. Her incision is healing well, and today she got her JP drains taken out (which is 2 drains on the left and right side of her belly that drain the excess fluid from the surgery.) Now she is just down to the PICC line and 1 I.V in her right arm. I tried to hold her today and only got to for about 5 minutes just because of she was getting pretty heavy and the way I was holding her my arms were hurting and then she was really fussy and I didn't want to hurt her at all and I think she was in a little pain. She is spoiled let me tell you, she kept wanting the sugar water that they have pre-mixed called Sweet Ease and it helps for nurses to give that to them when they need to change the dressings or give her an I.V and she has become addicted to it so I think. Its like comparing coffee that an adult has to have!!! Anyways running out of room. Till Next Time

Love & God's Blessings,
Chantel R. Conn

No comments: