People Interested In This Blog

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

More News On Sissy

Hi there. So the new news of the night into the morning is that I spoke with the Resident Dr. today and she said that I would know on the points for the Peld score on Friday and that it looks promising, so that they can get her higher on the list and see if we can get her a liver in 1-2 weeks. So I will know more infomation on that late on Friday afternoon. Then as I was out taking a respratory break, the nurse told me that Trinity has a fever going now and it is at 102 and she just got done giving her Tylenol and some of her medicine that can not go into the Picc line. So we will see how she does later on in the morning. So other than that nothing else is going on. Kinda cold down here and overcast but not raining or anything! So guess .. Till Next Time.

Love,Peace and God Bless,
Chantel R. Conn

No comments: