People Interested In This Blog

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thriving Beautifully!

Hello all! Today.. well yesterday was a really good day since Trinity is doing well. the blood work shows that she is not rejecting the liver from her 2 blood tests Friday and Wednesday. She is starting to laugh out loud now which come to find out I found out the hard way. Stubbed my toe on the end of the bed and boy did she think that was funny. So now all I have to do is slap my hand on my leg and say "Ow ow ow" and she belly laughs. Right at the moment she is having a very good babble discussion to her binky, its very cute! Still no word on whether or not I am comming home. Was a little disapointed today cause when my Family was here they said that I could see her liver this Tuesday.. well come to find out they wanted to kill 2 birds with 1 stone and they are waiting till NEXT Tuesday to take me so another family can go as well. Also for the bad news with Sissy.. she lost 7oz between Wednesday's apointment through yesterday's clinic apointment. Have no idea how that happened at all. But like I said other than that she is doing fine, her owwie is healing well and maybe by Thursday she will have her Bile bag capped off! Wouldn't that be nice! Ok gonna try and sleep again... Till Next Time!

Live, Laugh , Love

Chantel R. Conn

No comments: