People Interested In This Blog

Monday, December 8, 2008

Getting Ready To Go Home.... Maybe....

Hello there. I haven't been on top of updating all of you and for that I apologize. It's not that I haven't been real busy or such, just spaced it off. Well we went to clinic last Thursday at 2pm, and while Sissy's name was being called she decided to get sick all over her clothes and over her car seat. I was really embarrassed since the room was packed full of people trying to get in there and my daughter is covered in puke. I'm guessing that I was to much in a hurry to get there on time and really didn't take my time to burp her, and from that I learned a lot, but it didn't stop there. THEN what happened was got her undressed, knowing me I forgot the wipes but luckily the nurse had a ton of some in the weighing room, got her weight which was 10 lbs 10 oz, went to clean her up some more and picked her up and yet again she got sick all over the table. Thank goodness there was paper down and the table was made of fake leather. Got that cleaned up and went into my room where I waited for a good 20 minutes, finally the team somewhat show's up at at time and they tell me that her weight isn't good enough and they still want to see her progress some more. WHOO! O.K really I am doing what I can but Sissy wants to eat when she wants to eat. I wake up at 7am turn her feeds off go back to sleep for 1 hr (since she wakes me hourly just so I can find her Binky and put it back in her mouth) wake back up at 8 am give her the Prograf (which is the anti rejection medication) and then fall back asleep until 9 am and then feed her a bottle of 4 oz. Then at 12 noon I try and feed her again and she refuses to eat it. Then 1:30 rolls around and she is ready, then at 3 she is still to full to eat and then she decides shes hungry at 4:30. Then 6 o'clock time for another feeding and she is full still. After that 7 o'clock rolls around I am not able to feed her until 9 pm cause she has her Prograf at 8 pm. With this anti rejection medicine, she is not able to eat 1 hr before the medicine and 1 hour after it so her body can absorb all of the medicine. It's kinda strange, and from what I got told from the Dr's. down here and other family's that Stanford is the only ones that do it that way. So well hopefully I know when I am going home some dang nab time, would be nice. Also Tuesday I am going to see her liver in real life, some think I am weird but its really just to see what was really in my daughters body and how bad it was. Still thinking about posting pictures of it on here, don't want any one getting sick over it ! HA HA! Well Till Next Time.
Love,
Chantel R. Conn
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

No comments: