People Interested In This Blog

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Been A Long Road!

Hello all again! Sorry I haven't been blogging lately, just really busy with the holidays coming up and being stressed out with my husband leaving here for 4 months to join the National Guard it's been crazy. It's snowing like mad out side the window at the moment and about 2 1/2 ft of snow and this we are not used to at all nor were we prepared in any way. Trinity is doing well she is thriving well and for the past couple of days my Husband, Son, Trinity and Myself, have been staying with my parents for a bit just in case the power decided to go out at our apartment we would have no way to heat our home, that and Donny has been towing like mad. OK anyways enough about that, back to Sissy. She got spoiled here a couple of days ago and my parents bought her an early Christmas present. It is a bouncy seat kinda like a Johnny Jump up, but it sits on the floor, and she talks and babbles and bounces away. It's funny though cause her feet do not touch the ground, so we are using my Dad's drill case so she can touch the ground. She says Momma Momma now when she is mad or tired, I'm just trying to get her to say Da Da before Donny leaves us after the holidays. So other than that not much going on, we got home before the snow hit the hills so that was a plus. We left Palo Alto, Ca on Dec 11th and got home the 12 to my parents house at about 7:30 am. We were tired but I was Thrilled to be home! It felt so weird to be gone for almost 1 1/2 months.. But even with this snow it is good to be back home in my "Comfortable Environment"! Well gonna close this or I'm going to go on forever! Till Next Time!

Every one Merry "Christ"mas and One Heck Of A Happy New Year!

Live, Laugh , Love,
Chantel R. Conn

Peter 1 5:7

No comments: