People Interested In This Blog

Friday, April 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Trinity Anne Conn!!!

HI! Today is an awesome mile marker in my book. Trinity is 1 year old today at 8:07pm.
She has been through so much since she has come into this world , and with God by her side she is doing great! She now crawls really well, and screams when she is excited and most the time she says "Da Da" and sometimes "Ma MA" and she likes to pull her self up on anything that can hold her little 16 lb frame. Her labs are looking good her GGT and ALT and AST, but her Prograf level was a little to high and they called me yesterday to get her labs done at the Local Hospital here in my town. She did really well and hopefully the numbers will mellow out. On April 9th we have an appointment at Doernbechers just a check up to see how everything is going, and then on the 20th we have a Pentamidine infusion early in the Am. Other than that things are going smoothly and I am thankful for that. The longer we are out of the hospitals the better she is doing! Well I am going to get going here got lots of stuff to do for her party tonight. My parents have offered to let us use their house to host her party since my house is small and we are having pizza and the usual cake and ice cream. She even has her own little cake that I bought her! I will post pictures tonight or tomorrow depending on how tired I am after it! Well Till Next Time!

Live, Laugh, and Love

Chantel R. Conn

No comments: