People Interested In This Blog

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Hanging In There!

Hello again. Well we are doing ok for the time being. Trinity seems to grow every day and getting more independent as the days go by. She is still trying to walk and she gets frustrated if she try's and falls down, then the alligator tears come!!! Just recently she notices as of last night she likes to knock things down, remote, toys, any thing that likes to come tumbling down! Well that's about all I have to say for now other than her blood work looks like it is coming down again! Till Next Time

Live,Laugh,Love

Chantel R. Conn

1 comment:

Sandra McDaniel said...

I will hopefully be home with my little one for Christmas this year. I want the girls to meet... even though Lizzy wont be big enough to do much yet... I can't wait to see my baby neice again! I'm glad she is doing better. Love you!

~Sandy