People Interested In This Blog

Friday, April 24, 2009

A Day In It's Own

Hello again. HA! For those of you that read my last insert for this blog I promise I know how to spell Spring... guess I was just typing way to much and didn't proof read it to the best of my abilities. (Laugh's Out Loud) LOL! Anyways Trinity was being a handful today. She was helping Mommy "Unfold" laundry and was helping make the carpet wet with Mommy's orange pop that I was drinking. She is fast and is being really independent lately. She really was hollering and wanting to feed her self and I let her and she had it all in her hair and all over her clothes etc. She definitively got a bath at the end of that tonight, that was fun also since she has been in and out of the hospital and with her Picc line and all she really hasn't got used to a regular bath so the screaming begins. I have been helping her be calm and I just tell her "Look Splash Splash', then she calms down for a nano second then gets instantly mad. She does the hands up thing when she's done though, I ask her Up Up, then she stretches out her arms to me. We got the lab work back today, and its going up again. Her GGT is great but the rest like her white blood cell counts and her AST and ALT are kinda high. They are in the upper 100's. We are going back up to Doernbechers again on Monday for lab work since my PCP is gone for 2 weeks on Vacation. (Sighs) That would be nice huh! Miami, California, no maybe Arizona.. naw to dry. HA! Ok getting off track here. Well I'm going into la la land here so better get off here and get some more laundry folded. Till Next Time.

May God Bless You,

Chantel R. Conn

No comments: