People Interested In This Blog

Saturday, January 31, 2009

SUPER TRINITY SUNDAY !!!!

Hello there! So is everyone excited about tomorrows game? Well I kinda am but I am really excited that Trinity gets released from the hospital tomorrow!!! WHOO! Hopefully they don't cop out at the last minute like they did to me just before Donny was leaving to Basic Training. I know it was all for the best but makes me kinda fume when the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing ... ya know what I mean? Well as for her scores Alt and Ast scores they seem to be steady as for now and that looks good. She is still on her Ng tube at the moment. The Doc said something about it being taken out before she leaves which would be awesome for me, since that is one less thing I have to worry about! I really can't wait to sleep at home! MAN THAT IS GOING TO BE ONE AWESOME SLEEP!!! Even though I am used to being here I still jump at every person that wakes me up.. and NOT being a happy morning person does not help matters either! SO WHOO!! I'd better get some sleep cause tomorrow is going to be one crazy day, hopefully I won't get stuck in traffic and get home in a timely manner! Well everyone take care, and see ya .. Till Next Time.

Chantel R. Conn

Live, Laugh and Enjoy Life!

No comments: