People Interested In This Blog

Monday, January 26, 2009

Here We Go Again...

Update on what is going on. As of this Morning my Husband informed me that they are going to do an Ultra Sound today at 3pm, and that they are FINALLY going to put an Ng tube down her because they say that she is dehydrated so they are going to feed her at night through the Ng Tube and mix her formula and some Pedialite just for a couple of days so she can get hydrated. I had told the attending Dr's and the Dietitian about an Ng Tube here 1 week ago and they said that she would be going backwards. SOOO.. they obviously not listening to me... Finally they take action and do what needed to be done here last week. Then they are going to put her on an antibiotic 1x a week through her Picc line as well. Anyways that is all the information that I have as of now. When I learn something more I will update this as I go along. Till Next Time

Live,Laugh,Love,

Chantel R. Conn

No comments: