People Interested In This Blog

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Whoo! Gaining Weight Slowly

Hello there. Today I did get Trinity weighed at the Dr's. office and she gained 2 oz. That is awesome . 2 weeks ago I took her in and she went from 9lbs 8oz to 10lbs 1 oz. So that is awesome!
She is still getting sick but I think in time that will go away. The Dr's. appointment is Oct 2nd and I really need to talk to them about if she is indeed going to have a liver transplant or not. I hate this um well she's not there yet but um... That doesn't tell me much at all and doesn't really get me prepared mentally . Other than that the family is doing OK. Vincent is in the 3rd grade this year and is growing like a weed. Donny still is in National Guard and is going regularly once a month to drill. Till next time
Chantel Conn

No comments: