People Interested In This Blog

Monday, August 25, 2008

Today is mixed emotions

Hello again. The Thicket mix seems to be doing the trick. She did get sick last night which was weird but before I gave her the whole bottle she kinda gagged on it. I waited a little while to feed her and then gave her the bottle since it had been about 4 1/2 hrs since she had a feeding. She drank it about 3:30am and then I put her bink in her mouth and out came the formula and it all.
Today she seems to be doing fine. I think though that I should feed her more than 3 oz every 3 hrs.
I might just try 4 oz every 3 hrs and see how that goes. I want her to get healthy and chunky so if she does need a liver transplant then she will be OK to have one. I just really don't want to have that G tube put in and having to do it myself and all that. I just want her food to stay down and her to be a healthy weight. I am really trying but to me I just feel that I am failing and going backwards all the time. Anyways I am gonna go get some sleep cause I know Lil Trinity will be waking me up here soon for another feeding. Well all till next time.
Chantel Conn

No comments: