People Interested In This Blog

Monday, September 15, 2008

Hot Indian Summer!

Hello! Today was ok. Little miss (as I call her) kept mommy up all night last night. She didn't feel very well and I think it was beacuse of the weather. It was about 90 yesterday and I think it got to 92 deg. today. WOW and it's the middle of September that is crazy. I am sure of the weather got to her since I was up untill 2:30 am dealing with changing diapers, about 4 thanks to the doo doo's.
We took our medicine last night pretty well but the others were comming back up. Today is the complete opposite. Got about 2 oz of the medicine bottle and that was it. Right at the moment she is babbling and probably wanting a bottle. It is a oven here in the apartment and the only thing that is keeping the family cool is fans. Well it is time to go. Till next time.
Chantel Conn

No comments: