People Interested In This Blog

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Update On Trinity

Hello there. Yes I know that I am behind in blogging. Please forgive me. It has been kaos for the past few weeks. We had a small town gathering in Carlton, Oregon and that was insane. We did though get to watch some of the parade which was Trinity's first and she pretty much slept through it cause it was 95 deg. Hot! Now in our home town we have Turkey Rama yesterday and today. Today we are going to go to the demolition derby, mud races and the monster truck gathering at the Yamhill County Fairgrounds. Trinity will stay with Grandma at the time since it is 91 deg here already and I don't want her to burn. Last night and this morning was crazy. I fed her 3 oz of milk and then got ready to burp her. Blahhh, up it came. Then as I was making dinner my husband was watching her and they were playing. She burped and 1 min later she puked totally. Out her nose and mouth all over the blanket and then he hollered at me for me to help. Then we were up till 3:30 am. She could not go to sleep for some reason. Maby her stomach was still upset from her getting sick.. who knows. Well I need to get going. Getting ready for tonight. Till next time
Chantel Conn

No comments: