People Interested In This Blog

Friday, July 25, 2008

Today,Tomarrow, and Forever

Hello again! I haven't really got to blog these past couple of days cause I have been really busy with dealing with a 8 year old and panning out medications left and right, cleaning up vomit, diapers, laundry and all that fun stuff a parent has to do. That and being slept deprived cause I have to wake up every 3 hrs to feed Trinity. Don't get me wrong I am not complaining at all. I love being a mom and I think that this is making me a stronger woman inside and out. So anyways update on my daughter, she is doing fine gaining weight per normal (finally) . We have her on 24 cal diet, so for 100ml of water we give 2 scoops. We did have an incident last night after giving her the medicine bottle. Yes she did get sick, but I think that was because of 1 or 2 things. Either she got way to much air in her bottle, or she choked cause she was falling asleep. I got her cleaned up and she was fine. Then I waited a little while to feed her the rest of the bottle. She still looks yellow but I can tell she is getting tubby. Well that is it for now. Till Next Time
Chantel

No comments: