People Interested In This Blog

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Dealing With Emotions

Hello there all. Today has been really crazy cause I have been dealing with my daughter getting sick lately, and I can't seem to keep anything down her.. even her medicine. I am so worried and scarred that she is going to have to go through with a liver transplant, I feel like I am going to burst. When I was little about 5-6 years old , I dreamed about having a daughter and naming her Briar Rose or Aurora like in the Sleeping Beauty movie. Yes I was a child, and no I didn't get to name her that but her name fits her for what she is going through. I always knew that I would have a daughter and now that she is here I wouldn't trade her for anything. She is my little angel and my lil boo boo bear. As tears are rolling down my face, I am so full with emotion cause I don't know what I would do if anything happened to her my world would be crushed. I really feel bad for my 8 year old cause I don't think I am giving him the attention he needs. He is such a wonderful little boy. He has really helped me these past few weeks with handing me towels to clean up vomit or diapers and wipes. I love him so much also, he is my little bunny so I call it. If I accidently call his sister bunny he gets a little mad and tells me " Mom that is my nickname." But if I call him that infront of his friends he gets a little embarresed which I can understand. As for now the plan is this week to get in Monday still and see if they can get her weight gained back.
I might bring her in early today since my parents fed her here at 11:30pm and she threw up.
Got back home and she got sick again all over her car seat. Well enough for now I think I need to get some sleep. Till next time.
Chantel Conn

No comments: