People Interested In This Blog

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Going Back To The Hospital....

Hello there. Just wanted to update you and let everyone know what is going on with Trinity currently. I had recieved a phone call from my Dr's. office letting me know that I had to be at Dorenbecher Hospital on Monday the 9th before 9 am. I was curious since there was nothing schedualed until the 23rd of this month for her Petamidine Infusion. The Dr called me back and informed me that Trinity's liver numbers have doubled and that the CMV virus was present again in her system, as the last test showed a negative. So the Dr called Stanford University and they want a Picc line placed yet again, blood tests though out several days and they also want a liver biopsy again. Also they want to run her Cytogam early since her CMV is back in her system. So this is all going to take place tomarrow and I am keeping my fingers crossed that everything will go smothly as it has been and that we will be able to be home again soon. I will post and let ya all know once I have all the information ready and everything is all sorted out. Well that is it for now.. Untill Next Time.

Live,Laugh & Love,
Chantel R. Conn

No comments: