People Interested In This Blog

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Finally !!! Another Update

Hello again! I have been busy spring cleaning and totally spaced to update this more often. Trinity is doing really good. I went out to Babies R Us a few weeks ago and I bought her a Bumbo chair to help her sit up with out any support, and in a week she is sitting up by her self and she is clapping and happy. Also what has happened is that her tooth popped though the same day. It was so exciting! Her liver numbers were looking very well then they kinda spiked, but she is still at home and doing well. At this moment Donny is taking her to get the blood drawn at Doernbechers, since they do a better job at drawing from babies cause they do it every day. Other than that nothing much is going on. We have my son's birthday coming up here on the 27th then we have Trinity's a week later! I can't believe that she is going to be 1 year old. To me she seems like she is 6 months old. Oh and another thing she did get past 6 kilos which is 13 lbs!!! WHOO!! Well going to go get busy, Till Next Time

Live, Laugh, Love
Chantel Conn

No comments: