People Interested In This Blog

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Has been Way Too Long....

Sitting here today with my parents going through pictures of how far Trinity has gone in these short but long 6 years.... Gosh how time fly's! It's faint but I can remember bits and pieces of her transplant and begging God to just give me on miracle and a Christmas wish that all I wanted was my daughter to have a fighting chance to survive . Broke my heart a couple of days ago as a mother and her sister were talking to me about her daughter needing a heart transplant and my heart broke for her, regardless of it being a heart,liver,lungs or kidney I can relate to what the mother is going though. Months of waiting, labs after labs after more labs etc. I told her she was in my positive thoughts ( since I didn't want to offend) but I silently prayed while checking out my next customer "please lord give her strength and watch over her & her child"... Trinity is doing pretty good ,she is starting the 1st grade. On September 2nd and is very excited since her best friend is in her class! I can't wait! No tears I hope for me though! Well until 1st grade pics are taken ... TTFN Ta ta for now!

No comments: