People Interested In This Blog

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Cant Come Up With A Title!!!




Hi there again. Decided it was time to write yet again and let ya know what was going on. Trinity had her Pentamidine infusion on June 15th last week and it went o.k but she was back to getting sick again for 4 days. I am not used to that anymore and boy was I in for a surprise! Well as she was being infused with the medication we were both eating lunch and everything was fine. She decided to lay down then "Bam" got sick.
We went home got some stuff done, then at about 10pm we got sick in our crib. Next day comes around we wake up and get sick again, (thank the lord i invested in a steam cleaner!!) Now she seems fine, I did take her up to Doernbecher to get her Prograf and her Valcyte and I decided to stop and see if her Doc could see us since I had no idea what was going on. She said that if it occurs that I need to take her to the Doc here in Mcminville and they need to run a urine sample to see if she has a bladder infection. (Um OK that does not make seance at all!!) But it stopped so that is good news. She is getting really independent and is about ready to walk here soon. She lets go of the couch and claps her hands! Scares me half to death but she is doing ok with it so far. Well running out of room.. Till Next Time!
Chantel R. Conn

No comments: